Wells FargoBuy Today, Pay Over Time
Your credit card also brings you exclusive benefits:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
- Special financing where available.
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options.
No interest if paid in full within 12 months
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance
is not paid in full within the promotional period.1
Minimum for $480 required.
1The Wells Fargo Jewelry Advantage ® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases of $480 or more charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the Purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest is any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 9/1/17 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2018.
Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® to pay your Wells Fargo Financial National Bank credit card bill.
ACIMA is our NO Credit Check 90-day payment option
To qualify you must meet the following requirements:
- Checking account for 90 days or more.
- 3 months of consistent income.
- $1,000 desposit or more put into your checking account every month.
- 0 NSFs, excessive overdrafts and negative balances.
- Payoff within 90 days, and we will close your account as paid in full.
- Payoff after 90 days and save 25% or more on all outstanding payments.
- Payoff over 12 months and we'll set up a flexible payment schedule tailored to coincide with your payroll dates.
MEET MARIA RIVERA, CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Maria Rivera has worked with Albert's Diamond Jewelers for 22 years. In 1995, she started working as cashier in customer service. Maria went on to receive her DCA certification and worked as a sales associate selling diamonds, fine jewelry and watches. Later, she joined Albert's credit department as a credit representative. Today, Maria is the customer service manager at our Schererville location and oversees customer and credit services.