Albert's Diamond Jewelers is a leading provider of jewelry appraisals.
WHY JEWELRY APPRAISALS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU
To protect your initial dollar investment, the importance of an accurate jewelry appraisal can be a vital necessity. Important reasons for jewelry appraisals include the following:
- In case of fire or theft, establishes it's replacement value for your insurance company.
- To establish a current market value for estate purposes.
- To determine true value and authenticity of jewelry offered for purchase.
- Accounting for fluctuating metal prices and increasing rarity of precious gems for appraisals of which have become outdated.
Albert's Diamond Jewelers employs trained and experienced gemologists who can appraise your jewelry to clearly establish its value.
There is a high volume of appraisal requests in our store, please make an appointment online or visit our Schererville location today for a free consultation. Please allow 48 hours for our appraisal department to confirm your appointment.
Albert's is currently taking appraisals by appointment ONLY. Here are available times to schedule an appointment at our Schererville location:
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 10am - 6pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
- Thursday: 10am - 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Items purchased at Albert's
- There is no charge for a written appraisal, if piece is within 3 years from the purchase date. If the piece is after 3 years of the purchase date, a written appraisal is $35.00.
Items NOT purchased from Albert's
- $95.00 for the 1st item
- $65.00 for each item after the first item
- $200 per hour after 6 items
- $35.00 for an updated appraisal (You must have a copy of your original appraisal)