Become a part of the Albert's Family
We are currently seeking positive, fun, friendly, energetic, and career minded people to help us continue our 111-year tradition of customer service excellence.
The candidates we seek should be able to work a rigorous, flexible, retail schedule including nights and weekends.
Computer skills, prior retail or commissioned sales experience is preferred. Previous jewelry experience is not a requirement, but a plus.
There are immediate full time opportunities in these areas:
- Jewelry, Watch and Pandora Sales
- Sales Management
- Guest Service Professionals
- Credit and Collections
- Gemologist And Diamontologist
- Jewelry Training Professionals
- Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Jewelry Polisher
We are growing and excited about the future growth of Albert’s in 2016 and beyond. There are emerging career opportunities in these areas:
- Accounting (CPA Required)
- Human Resource Generalist
- Inventory Specialist
- Information and Systems Specialist
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Experienced Watchmakers (Experienced 7 to 10 Years)
- Master Craftsman (Experienced 7 to 10 Years)