Albert's In The News - October 2019
Albert's Crushes Last Year's MS Auction TotalsOctober 8th, 2019
Having won the National MS Society's #1 Do It Yourself Fundraiser award in the nation in 2018, Albert's and team were aiming for more this year. They crushed their goal, bringing in $355,000 at this year’s auction – up $46,000 from last year. But the event was a success for the awareness alone that it brought to multiple sclerosis.Read More
- How Do You Resize a Ring?
- Understanding the Diamond Rating Scale
- NWI couple renew vows after terminal cancer diagnosis; Valentine's Day heartstrings
- Albert's Crushes Last Year's MS Auction Totals
- Albert’s MS Auction now the largest multiple sclerosis fundraiser in the country